The way we conduct business is constantly evolving. During these times of change, protecting your intellectual property and corporate brand is essential.
Safeguarding your intellectual property - whether a business name, invention or work - should be top of mind.
Trademarks and copyrights are two common types of IP protections.
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, or design that identifies your product – such as a logo or slogan.
A copyright protects original works of authorship, such as written works, software, architecture and the like.
JLG is equipped to help you with both trademark and copyright protections on a global scale. Our skilled legal team will make sure your business' IP and brand remains protected.
Call Jacko Law Group today or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- Your First Meeting on the SEC’s New Investment Adviser Marketing Rule Should Address These Topics
- JLG's Latest Practice: Labor & Employment Counsel
- How Chief Compliance Officers Can Achieve Empowerment and Authority at Investment Advisory Firms
- What the SEC Really Wants to Find in Your Firm’s Compliance Manual
- What to Expect in 2021 from the SEC’s Division of Enforcement: Material Nonpublic Information
- Considerations for Your IP and Brand Protection
- A Forgettable Year for Small Business Ends with Memorable Changes to SEC Regs for Exempt Offerings
- Third Set of Modifications to CCPA Prompts California Businesses to Revisit Policy on Consumer Data Privacy
- Area of Focus for Your Annual Review: Custody
- Area of Focus for Your Annual Review: Code of Ethics
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Social Media Marketing
- Policies and Procedures
- Investment Advisers
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Broker Protocol
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulatory Examinations
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo