The way we conduct business is constantly evolving. During these times of change, protecting your intellectual property and corporate brand is essential.
Safeguarding your intellectual property - whether a business name, invention or work - should be top of mind.
Trademarks and copyrights are two common types of IP protections.
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, or design that identifies your product – such as a logo or slogan.
A copyright protects original works of authorship, such as written works, software, architecture and the like.
JLG is equipped to help you with both trademark and copyright protections on a global scale. Our skilled legal team will make sure your business' IP and brand remains protected.
Call Jacko Law Group today or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- Starting Out: Mergers & Acquisitions – Term Sheets and Due Diligence
- Four P Words to Remember During the Breakaway and Transition Process
- Proactive Risk Mitigation
- How a Popular Index’s Lack of Risk Disclosures Resulted in a Recent $9 Million SEC Fine: Lessons Learned
- The Importance of Having a Successful Succession Plan
- Why Advisors Should Seek Specialized Counsel When Making a Business Transition
- Protecting Your Firm Through Risk Management
- A Financial Advisory Firm’s Simple, but Costly Lesson in the Need for Adequate Fee Disclosure
- Five Investor Protections to Remember When Finalizing FINRA Pre-dispute Arbitration Agreements
- Compliance Steps Fiduciaries Should Take Now to Help Ensure Continued Adherence with the DOL’s New ERISA Exemption
- Transition Services
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Policies and Procedures
- Due Diligence
- Regulatory Examinations
- Social Media Marketing
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Securities Law
- Broker Protocol
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo