Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Strategic planning should begin years before the event, whether you’re planning for mergers and acquisitions, a succession, or entity formation. Jacko Law Group, PC has decades of mergers and acquisitions law, specially designed expertise to ensure that you’re able to navigate significant changes when consolidating businesses with confidence and success.
From Strategy to Execution
Let Jacko Law Group attorneys & their decades of experience in financial corporate law guide you through the following processes and procedures of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) with our in-depth analysis and personalized solutions.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Determining the material terms – has an NDA been executed? Is a letter of intent or term sheet needed? Has there been a meeting of the minds?
- Determining purchase agreement terms, look back provisions and promissory note provisions
- Counsel regarding business transition considerations, including employment and vendor arrangements
- Identifying YOUR succession plan – which route/method? Merger & Acquisition? Successor? Selling your business?
- Investigating proper due diligence
- Finding the best avenue for retirement and addressing “what if” scenarios or untimely events
Business Entity Formation
- Determining cost & expense
- Defining the appropriate time frame and strategy
- Developing ownership & management structure
- Developing and establishing employment and independent contractor agreements
- Establishing and protecting your intellectual property
JLG's Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Law Podcast
“With the complexity in our business and ongoing regulatory transformation, Jacko Law Group has been the one constant for our firm. They have been our compliance and securities attorneys for many years and have consistently provided sound advice to keep us one step ahead in the ever-changing securities industry. We know that having great partners is a key to success, and Jacko Law Group has proven time and time again to be one of those partners!”
Brookstone Capital Management LLC
You Deserve a Plan That Supports Your Goals
At JLG, we provide the full range of legal support and services required to successfully complete business transitions. We deliver specialized legal advice with the personalized attention you need. Fill out the form below to book a strategy session with our distinguished attorneys.
Fill out the form or give us a call