Strategic Legal Counsel Tailored to Your Business Needs
Jacko Law Group, PC (“JLG”) offers an extensive range of services designed to effectively manage the legal aspects of your firm. We offer strategic advice and legal counsel based on our years of experience and insight on transactional business issues.
Whether you require corporate law advice on a single project or ongoing general corporate counsel services, we take the time to understand your immediate legal needs and long-term goals to ensure that we provide you with effective solutions tailored to your business needs.
Experience You Can Trust
At JLG, our expert team of corporate lawyers has over 55 years of combined experience advising businesses on practical, effective solutions. We have an in-depth, practical understanding of the legal and regulatory landscape faced by corporations of all sizes.
Serving Clients in San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco & Nationwide
JLG offers comprehensive legal services designed to help you effectively and efficiently achieve your business goals—and to address the myriad of legal and regulatory issues your business may face. As a boutique law firm, we provide a highly customized and personalized experience for all of our clients.
Areas Of Practice
Our corporate counsel services for business clients include:
- Corporate formations, including business entity choice (Limited Liability Companies [LLCs], Corporations, Limited Partnerships [LPs], etc.), creating operating agreement or bylaw amendments & other shareholder notifications & relevant corporate documents
- Guidance on corporate governance matters & advisement for boards of directors/managers
- Drafting & reviewing of employment agreements & independent contractor agreements
- Negotiation of business transactions, including service agreements, technology development agreements, license agreements, purchase & sale agreements, nondisclosure agreements
- Creating customized standard operating procedures
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Risk management
- Intellectual property matters, including trade secret protection
On-Site General Counsel
Businesses often need dedicated corporate counsel to advise on new initiatives and legal matters. Some firms may rely on in-house counsel to provide such guidance. Oftentimes, however, it is not cost effective or necessary to hire someone to work “in-house” on a full-time basis. JLG can assist by offering general corporate counsel support for your monthly needs and significant business milestones, such as capital-raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and new employee hires. Whether you require “in-house” counsel services weekly, bimonthly, or monthly, our corporate counsel will work with your firm to provide customized solutions for your complex legal needs.
Our General Counsel Services Provide Critical Support
The size, complexity, scope, and diversity of a firm generate a unique range of complex legal considerations. Managing such a wide range of legal and business duties requires knowledge and skill in multiple areas of law, including contracts, employment, corporate, securities, intellectual property, and privacy matters. Partnering with JLG means you will have a diverse team of experienced corporate attorneys to expertly perform these core legal functions of your business.
Some of the many legal support services JLG provides include:
- Formulation & modification of strategic business plans
- Drafting/updating corporate documents
- General business consulting
- Employee contracts & onboarding
- Intellectual property matters & trade secrets
- Reviewing & drafting of contracts
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Enterprise analysis
- Corporate governance
- Liaising with board of directors
- Counsel regarding capital-raising initiatives
- Succession planning & exit strategies
JLG's Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Law Podcast
Legal Risk Management Tips