Transitioning Breakaway Services
Legal risks. Business Factors. Regulatory Considerations. Navigating through these and other issues are challenging, particularly as financial professionals breakaway from one firm to either form their own firm or merge with another team, acquire a practice or sell their book of business. The attorneys at the Jacko Law Group, PC (“JLG”) focus on transition breakawy services and are ready to provide solutions for complex issues you will face during this journey.
With deep industry knowledge, our attorneys have deep experience in supporting business transitions. We understand that every course may vary, dependent upon the path selected and your needs.
- Advisors Breaking Away
- Advisors Joining, Merging with of Acquiring a New Team (Asset Purchases)
- Advisors Owning Their Own Business
- Advisors Selling a Practice/Succession Planning
For more information or to speak with a securities attorney, call our law office directly at 619.298.2880 or contact us online.
Legal Risk Management Tips
- Financial Advisor IQ , 06.02.2016
- Wolters Kluwer: Practical Compliance & Risk Management For the Securities Industry, 09.2015
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA) Newsletter , 10.2014