Jacko Law Group, PC (“JLG”), a corporate and securities law firm, with an affiliated compliance firm is seeking an Accounting Clerk to support our accounting team. This individual must be well-organized, flexible, with strong communication skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be vital in providing support for the Controller and the day-to-day business operations related to the general accounting functions of the organizations.
- Vendor/Client Record Maintenance
- Client Payment Processing
- Vendor Invoice Receipt & Expense Tracking
- Client Invoicing Assistance
- Other projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Ability to focus on assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Intermediate/Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams
- Experience with QuickBooks, and/or Clio preferred
NOTE: This description is not an exhaustive list of all role responsibilities, skill and standards required. Other responsibilities, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.
About The Firm
Jacko Law Group, PC (“JLG”) is a National Women Business Owners organization with focus on securities and corporate law. JLG and its Managing Partner, Michelle Jacko, are proud members of the National Association of Women Lawyers. JLG services clients throughout California and nationwide. Growing at a rapid pace, JLG has achieved an impressive track record of success in the San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco markets. JLG delivers premier legal services to renowned financial institutions throughout the United States, including broker-dealers, investment advisers, investment companies, hedge funds, and private equity firms. The attorneys and professional team at JLG are industry thought-leaders, leveraging their collective knowledge and capabilities to help achieve each client’s goals and objectives. What sets us apart: 1% of all firm revenues is donated to charity.
JLG is headquartered in San Diego with satellite office in San Francisco. Hybrid/remote working opportunities are available.
• $23 per hour DOE
• Jacko Law Group offers an excellent salary and benefits package, including medical and 401(k)
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the Culture Index™ Survey by clicking on the link: https://take.surveys.ci/s/6GhuE7l27m/62879.