Today’s industry is always changing. Companies are forced to face its complexities, with heightened regulation and intricate disclosure requirements. The attorneys at the Jacko Law Group PC (JLG), navigates firms and their boards of directors and senior management on corporate governance.
The team provides their years of experience and knowledge to provide best practices to proactively manage risk, seize business opportunities and maintain traction toward their individual business goals.
The JLG team advises clients in connection with:
- corporate governance, including compliance and ethics programs
- audit, compensation and nominating committee practices
- reporting and disclosure obligations
- board of directors matters
- independent director representations
- special committee representations in connection with interested party, strategic and change of control transactions
- mergers, acquisitions and dispositions
- shareholder proposals, demands and other activism
- director fiduciary duties
- executive compensation
- internal investigations
- crisis management
- compliance under Sarbanes-Oxley and Dodd-Frank
- charter and bylaw amendments
- cybersecurity policies, preparedness and breach response plans
- board composition
- shareholder communications; and more
For more information or to speak with a securities attorney, call our California law office directly at 619.298.2880 or contact us online.