Intellectual Property Services
Throughout the lifetime of any successful organization, one of the most valuable assets for a business is its strategic approach to Intellectual Property (“IP”), and the team at Jacko Law Group P.C. (“JLG”) stands ready to navigate the course and protect your IP with our custom approach.
JLG’s focus on IP is on the continuous growth and protection of your business. Our IP process begins with an in depth IP audit, where we can work with your team to identify any and all IP business needs and available IP opportunities, approaching deadlines, and/or outstanding licensing matters.
Once the IP audit is complete, our attorneys at JLG can assist you with the following services:
- Availability searches and opinions
- Domestic and international Trademark and Copyright registration
- Trademark oppositions, cancellations and appeals in the USPTO Trademark and Trial Appeal Board (TTAB)
- Ongoing protection of your trademarks and copyrights
- Trademark or Copyright Infringement
- Trade Secret counseling
- Employment Invention and Non-disclosure Agreements and provisions
- Licensing and royalty opportunities
- Assignment and/or IP sale transactions
As the industry shifts to support the ever-evolving IP demands, so does our need to exceed those expectations. To do so, the JLG team will provide you with counsel and guidance for your existing and future IP and corporate counsel related needs.
To speak with one of our Intellectual Property attorneys, contact us directly at (619) 298-2880 or at email@example.com.