Corporate Counsel Services
Jacko Law Group (JLG) offers an extensive range of services designed to effectively manage the legal aspects of your firm. We offer strategic advice and business legal counsel on strategic transactional business issues based on years of experience. Whether you need corporate law advice on a single project or ongoing general corporate counsel services for your business, JLG will take the time to understand your long-term business goals and immediate legal needs.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
Our proficient team of corporate lawyers has over 55 years of combined experience advising businesses on practical, effective solutions. They have a deep understanding of the legal and regulatory environment faced by corporations of all sizes.
SERVING CLIENTS IN SAN DIEGO, LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO, AND NATIONWIDE
JLG offers a comprehensive range of services designed to help you effectively and efficiently achieve your business goals and solve the myriad of legal and regulatory issues your business faces. As a boutique law firm, we are able to provide a highly customized and personalized experience for all of our clients.
Areas Of Practice
Our professional team provides business clients corporate counsel services, including but not limited to:
- Corporate formations, including business entity choice (limited liability companies/LLCs, corporation, limited partnership/LPs, etc.), creating operating agreement or bylaw amendments and other shareholder notifications and relevant corporate documents
- Guidance on corporate governance matters and advisement for boards of directors/managers
- Drafting and reviewing of employment agreements and independent contractor agreements
- Negotiation of business transactions, including services agreements, technology development agreements, license agreements, purchase and sale agreements, nondisclosure agreements
- Creating customized standard operating procedures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Risk management
- Intellectual property matters, including trade secret protection
On-Site General Counsel
Let JLG assist with significant milestones of your business, such as capital-raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions and new employee hires. Our goal is to provide customized solutions for the complex legal needs of our clients. For more information, please contact us.
Many times businesses need dedicated corporate counsel to advise on new business initiatives and legal matters. For this, firms may rely on in-house counsel to provide such guidance. However, often times it is impractical to hire someone "in-house" on a full-time basis.
JLG offers a powerful solution for those companies that desire "in-house" counsel services on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis. Let our corporate counsel come on-site to work with your firm to provide counsel on legal matters confronting your business.
OUR GENERAL COUNSEL SERVICES PROVIDE CRITICAL SUPPORT
The size, complexity, scope and diversity of a firm generate a unique range of complex legal issues. Managing such a wide range of legal and business duties requires a generalized skill set in multiple areas of law, including contracts, employment, corporate, securities, intellectual property, and privacy matters, among others. Partnering with JLG offers an exceptional opportunity for your company to work with experienced, diverse corporate attorneys who can assume such core legal functions of your business.
Services JLG provides in supporting your company may include, but are not limited to:
- Formulation and modification of strategic business plans
- Drafting/updating corporate documents
- General business consulting
- Employee contracts and onboarding
- Intellectual property matters: Trade secrets
- Reviewing and drafting of contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Enterprise analysis
- Corporate governance
- Liaising with board of directors
- Counsel regarding capital-raising initiatives
- Succession planning and exit strategies
Let JLG assist with significant milestones of the business, such as capital-raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions and new employee hires. Our goal is to provide customized solutions for the complex legal needs of our clients. For more information, please contact us at 619.298.2880 or contact us online.
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 12.18.2019