The size, complexity, scope, and diversity of a firm generate a unique range of complex legal issues. Managing such a wide range of legal and business duties requires a generalized skill set in multiple areas of law, including contracts, employment, corporate, securities, intellectual property, and privacy matters, among others. Partnering with JLG offers an exceptional opportunity for your company to work with experienced, diverse corporate attorneys who can assume such core legal functions of your business.
Services JLG provides in supporting your company may include, but are not limited to:
- Formulation and modification of strategic business plans
- Drafting/updating corporate documents
- General business consulting
- Employee contracts and onboarding
- Intellectual property matters: Trade secrets
- Reviewing and drafting of contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Enterprise analysis
- Corporate governance
- Liaising with the board of directors
- Counsel regarding capital-raising initiatives
- Succession planning and exit strategies
Let JLG assist with significant milestones of the business, such as capital-raising transactions, mergers and acquisitions, new employee hires, and strategic counsel. Our goal is to provide customized solutions for the complex legal needs of our clients. For more information, please contact us.