Mergers and Acquisitions
- Can the different internal operations systems of each company be fully integrated with one another?
- Are the trading platforms compatible?
- Are there conflicts with the respective products and services offered?
- For companies doing business in the financial services and other regulated industries — questions about whether to merge, buy or otherwise acquire a competitor or compatible business entity raise a number of questions beyond the normal regulatory challenges involved.
Everything You Need At One Distinguished Law Firm
At JLG, we provide the full range of legal support and services required to successfully complete mergers and acquisitions whether you are a broker-dealer, investment adviser or other financial services provider or regulated company. As a boutique law firm, we are able to provide customized business services along with personal attention.
The corporate attorneys and JLG professional support staff help to simplify the process, avoid unnecessary delays and monitor excessive costs for clients seeking to merge, acquire, sell or restructure equity ownership or control.
Jacko Law Group assists clients throughout the United States with transactional advice and a full range of services related to sales, mergers, and acquisitions of broker-dealers, investment advisers, financial service firms and other corporate clients.
Our Mergers And Acquisitions Services
The mergers and acquisitions services our firm provides include:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Acquisitions and sales of business assets
- Joint ventures and spin-offs
- Guidance on notification provisions
- Registration, issuance, and transfer of public and private securities
- Venture capital agreements
- Financing, capital, and ownership structuring
- Assistance with completion and filing of Continuance in Membership Applications (CMAs)
- Representation before the SEC, FINRA and other regulatory agencies
- Succession by application and succession by amendment filings
- Regulation D private placement memorandums
- Creation of all required client and public disclosure documents
- Management, employment, and indemnification agreements
- Employee benefits plans
- Shareholder and client communications
- Executive compensation and stock option agreements
- Succession planning
- Support and counsel to boards of directors, board committees and executives
- Regulatory compliance counsel
For more information or to speak with a mergers and acquisitions lawyer — call our law office directly at 619-298-2880 or contact us online.
Legal Risk Management Tips
- Lawyer Monthly Magazine, 01.29.2021
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 09.24.2021
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 08.23.2021
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 07.16.2021
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 06.11.2021
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 09.23.2020
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 09.02.2020
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 08.13.2020
- Securities Law & Corporate Counsel Blog, 07.28.2020