COVID-19 Response Services
For many in this dynamic market, a primary concern surrounds the unknown of tomorrow. How you respond impacts your clients, your employees and how the regulators view your preparedness.
Each day the team at Jacko Law Group, PC (“JLG”) is assessing how COVID-19 is impacting you, our clients. We are dedicated at providing solutions on how to best navigate various regulatory compliance scenarios based on each set of unique scenarios facing your business.
We continuously remain focused on the strength and growth of financial firms, businesses and our future. To get ahead of the curve, JLG is providing specific COVID-19 Response Services to steer firms towards the future. We provide unparalleled industry insight, risk management techniques and custom strategy designed to help position firms towards continuous growth and success.
Here are just some of the services that may help your COVID-19 Response to plan for the future:
- Business Continuity Preparedness, including development, review and assessment of current plan implementation and enhancements
- Cybersecurity counsel and safeguards to consider during a more vulnerable environment
- Succession planning of top executives, particularly for small firms
- Regulatory examination services, including preparedness for an exam focusing on COVID-19 responses, such as:
- Execution and implementation of the business continuity plan
- Communications with clients during turbulent market environments
- Supervisory and internal controls for team members working remotely
- Transition and M&A Services should you want the opportunity to buy or sell your firm
- General Corporate Counsel to help make key decisions regarding:
- Formulation and modification of strategic business plans
- Updating corporate documents
- Employee contract revisions and guidance on onboarding and offboarding
- Intellectual property matters / trade secrets
- Reviewing and updating of contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Enterprise risk analysis
JLG provides ongoing counsel and support to the financial industry and beyond related to COVID-19 responses. For more information or to speak directly with a securities attorney, call us directly at 619.298.2880 or contact us online.