You have a company to run, and that should be your primary focus. After all, you are the expert in your field.
But when your business has legal or regulatory issues to resolve, you need expertise in that field.
You need Jacko Law Group.
JLG provides a wide range of general corporate counsel services.
No matter how complex the issues, our team can guide you through the decision-making process – for a single project or critical ongoing business needs.
JLG's corporate and transactional lawyers have practical, in-house experience. They also have a thorough understanding of both business needs and the legal and regulatory environment that governs several types of industries: from the financial sector, and real estate to IP and much more.
Their attorneys take the time to understand your immediate legal needs, as well as your long-term goals, providing you with the customized legal advice you deserve.
Jacko Law Group can also assist with mergers and acquisitions, employment and independent contractor agreements, confidentiality agreements, due diligence efforts, private fund formations and corporate entity formations.
Call Jacko Law Group today or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- Starting Out: Mergers & Acquisitions – Term Sheets and Due Diligence
- Four P Words to Remember During the Breakaway and Transition Process
- Proactive Risk Mitigation
- How a Popular Index’s Lack of Risk Disclosures Resulted in a Recent $9 Million SEC Fine: Lessons Learned
- The Importance of Having a Successful Succession Plan
- Why Advisors Should Seek Specialized Counsel When Making a Business Transition
- Protecting Your Firm Through Risk Management
- A Financial Advisory Firm’s Simple, but Costly Lesson in the Need for Adequate Fee Disclosure
- Five Investor Protections to Remember When Finalizing FINRA Pre-dispute Arbitration Agreements
- Compliance Steps Fiduciaries Should Take Now to Help Ensure Continued Adherence with the DOL’s New ERISA Exemption
- Transition Services
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Policies and Procedures
- Due Diligence
- Regulatory Examinations
- Social Media Marketing
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Securities Law
- Broker Protocol
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo