You have a company to run, and that should be your primary focus. After all, you are the expert in your field.
But when your business has legal or regulatory issues to resolve, you need expertise in that field.
You need Jacko Law Group.
JLG provides a wide range of general corporate counsel services.
No matter how complex the issues, our team can guide you through the decision-making process – for a single project or critical ongoing business needs.
JLG's corporate and transactional lawyers have practical, in-house experience. They also have a thorough understanding of both business needs and the legal and regulatory environment that governs several types of industries: from the financial sector, and real estate to IP and much more.
Their attorneys take the time to understand your immediate legal needs, as well as your long-term goals, providing you with the customized legal advice you deserve.
Jacko Law Group can also assist with mergers and acquisitions, employment and independent contractor agreements, confidentiality agreements, due diligence efforts, private fund formations and corporate entity formations.
Call Jacko Law Group today or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- New SEC Climate Change and ESG Task Force to Enhance Investor Protection by Red Flagging Examples of Corporate Greenwashing
- What Investment Advisers Must do to Qualify for the DOL’s Prohibited Transaction Exemption for IRA Rollovers
- SEC Division of Examinations Cites Enhanced Focus on Business Continuity Processes, Protection of Retail Investors and ESG-Related Risks Among its 2021 Priorities
- FINRA Report Suggests Growing Need for Enhanced Risk Management in Cybersecurity and Outside Business Activities
- Deadline Approaching: Considerations for Your Form ADV
- Leveraging JLG's Latest Service: Real Estate
- Safeguarding Your Firm Against Fraudulent or Improper Recognition of Revenue
- New Advisers Act Advertising Rule to Undergo Further Review
- Investors, Advisers Must be Mindful to Comply with New U.S. Ban on Estimated $1 Trillion of Chinese Securities
- Your First Meeting on the SEC’s New Investment Adviser Marketing Rule Should Address These Topics
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Regulatory Examinations
- Policies and Procedures
- Social Media Marketing
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Broker Protocol
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo