You have a company to run, and that should be your primary focus. After all, you are the expert in your field.
But when your business has legal or regulatory issues to resolve, you need expertise in that field.
You need Jacko Law Group.
JLG provides a wide range of general corporate counsel services.
No matter how complex the issues, our team can guide you through the decision-making process – for a single project or critical ongoing business needs.
JLG's corporate and transactional lawyers have practical, in-house experience. They also have a thorough understanding of both business needs and the legal and regulatory environment that governs several types of industries: from the financial sector, and real estate to IP and much more.
Their attorneys take the time to understand your immediate legal needs, as well as your long-term goals, providing you with the customized legal advice you deserve.
Jacko Law Group can also assist with mergers and acquisitions, employment and independent contractor agreements, confidentiality agreements, due diligence efforts, private fund formations and corporate entity formations.
Call Jacko Law Group today or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- SEC Proposes a Big Exemption to Assist Small Businesses in Raising Much-Needed Capital
- Strategic Guidance with JLG's General Corporate Counsel Service
- Recent Insider Trading Case at Amazon Offers Useful Reminders for Compliance Departments
- Navigating a Successful Merger or Acquisition
- Remaining Vigilant Against Investment Fraud During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Starting a New Business? Don’t Overlook These Three Essential Considerations
- Starting Out: Mergers & Acquisitions (Part 2)
- Final California Consumer Privacy Act Rules Approved by OAL
- Integral Factors for Your Firm's Mock SEC Examination
- Starting Out: Mergers & Acquisitions (Part 1)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Policies and Procedures
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Broker Protocol
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Ponzi Scheme
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Hedge Funds
- Regulatory Examinations
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Social Media Marketing
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo