Whether you are considering a merger, acquisition, asset purchase or some other type of business transaction involving a competitor or compatible business, the number of factors that must be considered can be overwhelming.
Can the internal operations systems be integrated?
Are there regulatory filings required?
What about potential conflicts between the products and services of each business?
Whether you are in the financial services sector or another highly regulated industry, you do not want to attempt the process without a skilled and experienced law firm like Jacko Law Group on your team.
The list of legal services that might be needed for a merger or acquisition is extensive and the team at Jacko Law Group can provide assistance in all these areas, with the personal attention and customized services you should expect from a boutique firm.
Whether you are a broker dealer, investment adviser, other financial services provider or regulated company, Jacko Law Group offers a full range of legal and support services required for a successful merger or acquisition.
The corporate attorneys at Jacko Law Group can help simplify the process, avoid unnecessary delays and monitor costs.
Ready to make your next move? Call Jacko Law group today, or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- Starting Out: Mergers & Acquisitions – Term Sheets and Due Diligence
- Four P Words to Remember During the Breakaway and Transition Process
- Proactive Risk Mitigation
- How a Popular Index’s Lack of Risk Disclosures Resulted in a Recent $9 Million SEC Fine: Lessons Learned
- The Importance of Having a Successful Succession Plan
- Why Advisors Should Seek Specialized Counsel When Making a Business Transition
- Protecting Your Firm Through Risk Management
- A Financial Advisory Firm’s Simple, but Costly Lesson in the Need for Adequate Fee Disclosure
- Five Investor Protections to Remember When Finalizing FINRA Pre-dispute Arbitration Agreements
- Compliance Steps Fiduciaries Should Take Now to Help Ensure Continued Adherence with the DOL’s New ERISA Exemption
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Transition Services
- Investment Advisers
- Policies and Procedures
- Due Diligence
- Regulatory Examinations
- Social Media Marketing
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Securities Law
- Broker Protocol
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo