Whether you are considering a merger, acquisition, asset purchase or some other type of business transaction involving a competitor or compatible business, the number of factors that must be considered can be overwhelming.
Can the internal operations systems be integrated?
Are there regulatory filings required?
What about potential conflicts between the products and services of each business?
Whether you are in the financial services sector or another highly regulated industry, you do not want to attempt the process without a skilled and experienced law firm like Jacko Law Group on your team.
The list of legal services that might be needed for a merger or acquisition is extensive and the team at Jacko Law Group can provide assistance in all these areas, with the personal attention and customized services you should expect from a boutique firm.
Whether you are a broker dealer, investment adviser, other financial services provider or regulated company, Jacko Law Group offers a full range of legal and support services required for a successful merger or acquisition.
The corporate attorneys at Jacko Law Group can help simplify the process, avoid unnecessary delays and monitor costs.
Ready to make your next move? Call Jacko Law group today, or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- Investors, Advisers Must be Mindful to Comply with New U.S. Ban on Estimated $1 Trillion of Chinese Securities
- Your First Meeting on the SEC’s New Investment Adviser Marketing Rule Should Address These Topics
- JLG's Latest Practice: Labor & Employment Counsel
- How Chief Compliance Officers Can Achieve Empowerment and Authority at Investment Advisory Firms
- What the SEC Really Wants to Find in Your Firm’s Compliance Manual
- What to Expect in 2021 from the SEC’s Division of Enforcement: Material Nonpublic Information
- Considerations for Your IP and Brand Protection
- A Forgettable Year for Small Business Ends with Memorable Changes to SEC Regs for Exempt Offerings
- Third Set of Modifications to CCPA Prompts California Businesses to Revisit Policy on Consumer Data Privacy
- Area of Focus for Your Annual Review: Custody
- Investment Advisers
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Social Media Marketing
- Policies and Procedures
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Broker Protocol
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulatory Examinations
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo