Whether you are considering a merger, acquisition, asset purchase or some other type of business transaction involving a competitor or compatible business, the number of factors that must be considered can be overwhelming.
Can the internal operations systems be integrated?
Are there regulatory filings required?
What about potential conflicts between the products and services of each business?
Whether you are in the financial services sector or another highly regulated industry, you do not want to attempt the process without a skilled and experienced law firm like Jacko Law Group on your team.
The list of legal services that might be needed for a merger or acquisition is extensive and the team at Jacko Law Group can provide assistance in all these areas, with the personal attention and customized services you should expect from a boutique firm.
Whether you are a broker dealer, investment adviser, other financial services provider or regulated company, Jacko Law Group offers a full range of legal and support services required for a successful merger or acquisition.
The corporate attorneys at Jacko Law Group can help simplify the process, avoid unnecessary delays and monitor costs.
Ready to make your next move? Call Jacko Law group today, or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- The Many Recent Signals that Foreshadow a More Aggressive SEC in Terms of Enforcement Action and Stiffer Penalties for Wrongdoers
- New SEC Climate Change and ESG Task Force to Enhance Investor Protection by Red Flagging Examples of Corporate Greenwashing
- What Investment Advisers Must do to Qualify for the DOL’s Prohibited Transaction Exemption for IRA Rollovers
- SEC Division of Examinations Cites Enhanced Focus on Business Continuity Processes, Protection of Retail Investors and ESG-Related Risks Among its 2021 Priorities
- FINRA Report Suggests Growing Need for Enhanced Risk Management in Cybersecurity and Outside Business Activities
- Deadline Approaching: Considerations for Your Form ADV
- Leveraging JLG's Latest Service: Real Estate
- Safeguarding Your Firm Against Fraudulent or Improper Recognition of Revenue
- New Advisers Act Advertising Rule to Undergo Further Review
- Investors, Advisers Must be Mindful to Comply with New U.S. Ban on Estimated $1 Trillion of Chinese Securities
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Regulatory Examinations
- Policies and Procedures
- Social Media Marketing
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Broker Protocol
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo