Whether you are considering a merger, acquisition, asset purchase or some other type of business transaction involving a competitor or compatible business, the number of factors that must be considered can be overwhelming.
Can the internal operations systems be integrated?
Are there regulatory filings required?
What about potential conflicts between the products and services of each business?
Whether you are in the financial services sector or another highly regulated industry, you do not want to attempt the process without a skilled and experienced law firm like Jacko Law Group on your team.
The list of legal services that might be needed for a merger or acquisition is extensive and the team at Jacko Law Group can provide assistance in all these areas, with the personal attention and customized services you should expect from a boutique firm.
Whether you are a broker dealer, investment adviser, other financial services provider or regulated company, Jacko Law Group offers a full range of legal and support services required for a successful merger or acquisition.
The corporate attorneys at Jacko Law Group can help simplify the process, avoid unnecessary delays and monitor costs.
Ready to make your next move? Call Jacko Law group today, or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- SEC Proposes a Big Exemption to Assist Small Businesses in Raising Much-Needed Capital
- Strategic Guidance with JLG's General Corporate Counsel Service
- Recent Insider Trading Case at Amazon Offers Useful Reminders for Compliance Departments
- Navigating a Successful Merger or Acquisition
- Remaining Vigilant Against Investment Fraud During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Starting a New Business? Don’t Overlook These Three Essential Considerations
- Starting Out: Mergers & Acquisitions (Part 2)
- Final California Consumer Privacy Act Rules Approved by OAL
- Integral Factors for Your Firm's Mock SEC Examination
- Starting Out: Mergers & Acquisitions (Part 1)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Policies and Procedures
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Broker Protocol
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Ponzi Scheme
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Hedge Funds
- Regulatory Examinations
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Social Media Marketing
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo