You're involved in a transaction involving property. Seems simple, right?
It's likely not as easy as it seems.
That's why Jacko Law Group is proud to provide these service offerings to you, which complement their expertise in corporate and securities law matters as well as assist you in various aspects of real estate representation.
The attorneys at Jacko Law Group will be there for you with sound advice regarding your real estate matters, including:
- Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Commercial, Residential and Retail Lease Analysis
- Franchises and Franchise Arrangements
- Local, State, and Federal Permitting and Licensing Arrangements
- Financial Debt financing
- Investment and Real Property Due Diligence
- Dispute Resolution
You may quickly realize that your real estate investment or transaction isn't as easy as making a payment or signing your name on a line.
Having a real estate attorney on your side can be an expense that pays for itself many times over.
So, if you're in the market or are interested in becoming involved in a real estate transaction, you'll want a qualified and experienced firm on your side to be there for you before you turn the key.
Call them today at 619.298.2880 or visit jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- The Advantages of Outsourcing Your General Corporate Counsel
- The Many Recent Signals that Foreshadow a More Aggressive SEC in Terms of Enforcement Action and Stiffer Penalties for Wrongdoers
- New SEC Climate Change and ESG Task Force to Enhance Investor Protection by Red Flagging Examples of Corporate Greenwashing
- What Investment Advisers Must do to Qualify for the DOL’s Prohibited Transaction Exemption for IRA Rollovers
- SEC Division of Examinations Cites Enhanced Focus on Business Continuity Processes, Protection of Retail Investors and ESG-Related Risks Among its 2021 Priorities
- FINRA Report Suggests Growing Need for Enhanced Risk Management in Cybersecurity and Outside Business Activities
- Deadline Approaching: Considerations for Your Form ADV
- Leveraging JLG's Latest Service: Real Estate
- Safeguarding Your Firm Against Fraudulent or Improper Recognition of Revenue
- New Advisers Act Advertising Rule to Undergo Further Review
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Regulatory Examinations
- Policies and Procedures
- Due Diligence
- Social Media Marketing
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Broker Protocol
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo