Running your company or firm probably takes all the time and energy you have- and then some.
That's why it's important to have a skilled labor and employment team in your corner, protecting your interests, whenever you need sound legal advice.
A team like Jacko Law Group.
Jacko law group provides a variety of critical services like:
- Drafting contracts;
- Developing employee handbooks;
- Assisting with employee classification; and
- Advising on executive compensation plans
But it doesn't stop there. When an employment situation turns adversarial, Jacko Law Group will be by your side, fighting for your interests.
If you are facing:
- A contract or some other type of employment dispute;
- A wage and hour claim;
- A charge of labor code violation; or
- Wrongful termination allegations
Jacko Law Group will be ready to defend you whether it's a court proceeding, administrative hearing, mediation or arbitration.
You can count on the Jacko Law Group to make your case and resolve your complex labor and employment litigation matters.
Call them today or visit jackolawgroup.com.
Add a comment
- Your First Meeting on the SEC’s New Investment Adviser Marketing Rule Should Address These Topics
- JLG's Latest Practice: Labor & Employment Counsel
- How Chief Compliance Officers Can Achieve Empowerment and Authority at Investment Advisory Firms
- What the SEC Really Wants to Find in Your Firm’s Compliance Manual
- What to Expect in 2021 from the SEC’s Division of Enforcement: Material Nonpublic Information
- Considerations for Your IP and Brand Protection
- A Forgettable Year for Small Business Ends with Memorable Changes to SEC Regs for Exempt Offerings
- Third Set of Modifications to CCPA Prompts California Businesses to Revisit Policy on Consumer Data Privacy
- Area of Focus for Your Annual Review: Custody
- Area of Focus for Your Annual Review: Code of Ethics
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Social Media Marketing
- Policies and Procedures
- Investment Advisers
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Broker Protocol
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulatory Examinations
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo