Running your company or firm probably takes all the time and energy you have- and then some.
That's why it's important to have a skilled labor and employment team in your corner, protecting your interests, whenever you need sound legal advice.
A team like Jacko Law Group.
Jacko law group provides a variety of critical services like:
- Drafting contracts;
- Developing employee handbooks;
- Assisting with employee classification; and
- Advising on executive compensation plans
But it doesn't stop there. When an employment situation turns adversarial, Jacko Law Group will be by your side, fighting for your interests.
If you are facing:
- A contract or some other type of employment dispute;
- A wage and hour claim;
- A charge of labor code violation; or
- Wrongful termination allegations
Jacko Law Group will be ready to defend you whether it's a court proceeding, administrative hearing, mediation or arbitration.
You can count on the Jacko Law Group to make your case and resolve your complex labor and employment litigation matters.
Call them today or visit jackolawgroup.com.
Add a comment
- New SEC Climate Change and ESG Task Force to Enhance Investor Protection by Red Flagging Examples of Corporate Greenwashing
- What Investment Advisers Must do to Qualify for the DOL’s Prohibited Transaction Exemption for IRA Rollovers
- SEC Division of Examinations Cites Enhanced Focus on Business Continuity Processes, Protection of Retail Investors and ESG-Related Risks Among its 2021 Priorities
- FINRA Report Suggests Growing Need for Enhanced Risk Management in Cybersecurity and Outside Business Activities
- Deadline Approaching: Considerations for Your Form ADV
- Leveraging JLG's Latest Service: Real Estate
- Safeguarding Your Firm Against Fraudulent or Improper Recognition of Revenue
- New Advisers Act Advertising Rule to Undergo Further Review
- Investors, Advisers Must be Mindful to Comply with New U.S. Ban on Estimated $1 Trillion of Chinese Securities
- Your First Meeting on the SEC’s New Investment Adviser Marketing Rule Should Address These Topics
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Regulatory Examinations
- Policies and Procedures
- Social Media Marketing
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Broker Protocol
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo