Whether it's transitioning or breaking away, things like legal risks, business factors, and regulatory concerns must be handled with care. And Jacko Law Group's experienced team can help.
Legal counsel is imperative for an advisor moving from one firm to another.
Jacko Law Group can help by assessing the hurdles you may face, such as form U-5 disclosures, non-compete and non- solicitation restrictions as well as trade secret provisions found in existing agreements, which will influence the steps taken both pre- and post-transition.
If you're starting your own business, you need a plan and a strategic vision. Jacko Law Group's team will guide you every step of the way. We will work with you to form the appropriate business entity, draft all contracts and create a compliance program customized to your business.
If merging or acquiring a business, let the experienced team at Jacko Law Group help by drafting letters of intent, negotiating terms, performing due diligence and drafting asset purchase agreements and succession plan contracts.
Change can be challenging; but it does not have to be. Let Jacko Law Group help navigate the complex laws and regulations that apply to your transition. Call or email them at jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- The Advantages of Outsourcing Your General Corporate Counsel
- The Many Recent Signals that Foreshadow a More Aggressive SEC in Terms of Enforcement Action and Stiffer Penalties for Wrongdoers
- New SEC Climate Change and ESG Task Force to Enhance Investor Protection by Red Flagging Examples of Corporate Greenwashing
- What Investment Advisers Must do to Qualify for the DOL’s Prohibited Transaction Exemption for IRA Rollovers
- SEC Division of Examinations Cites Enhanced Focus on Business Continuity Processes, Protection of Retail Investors and ESG-Related Risks Among its 2021 Priorities
- FINRA Report Suggests Growing Need for Enhanced Risk Management in Cybersecurity and Outside Business Activities
- Deadline Approaching: Considerations for Your Form ADV
- Leveraging JLG's Latest Service: Real Estate
- Safeguarding Your Firm Against Fraudulent or Improper Recognition of Revenue
- New Advisers Act Advertising Rule to Undergo Further Review
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Regulatory Examinations
- Policies and Procedures
- Due Diligence
- Social Media Marketing
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Broker Protocol
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo