Whether it's transitioning or breaking away, things like legal risks, business factors, and regulatory concerns must be handled with care. And Jacko Law Group's experienced team can help.
Legal counsel is imperative for an advisor moving from one firm to another.
Jacko Law Group can help by assessing the hurdles you may face, such as form U-5 disclosures, non-compete and non- solicitation restrictions as well as trade secret provisions found in existing agreements, which will influence the steps taken both pre- and post-transition.
If you're starting your own business, you need a plan and a strategic vision. Jacko Law Group's team will guide you every step of the way. We will work with you to form the appropriate business entity, draft all contracts and create a compliance program customized to your business.
If merging or acquiring a business, let the experienced team at Jacko Law Group help by drafting letters of intent, negotiating terms, performing due diligence and drafting asset purchase agreements and succession plan contracts.
Change can be challenging; but it does not have to be. Let Jacko Law Group help navigate the complex laws and regulations that apply to your transition. Call or email them at jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- SEC Charges San Antonio CEO with Defrauding Investors Including First-Responders
- Considerations for Your Next Business Transition
- Three Things You Need to Know When Forming an RIA
- SEC Releases Proposed Changes to Form 13F Report Requirements
- SEC Releases Last-Minute Updates to Form CRS FAQs
- Top 3 Considerations During the Breakaway & Transition Process
- Succession Planning: Identifying a Successor
- California AG Submits Final CCPA Rules for Approval
- ICO To Return $25 Million to Investors
- SEC Charges Morgan Stanley Smith Barney with Providing Misleading Information to Retail Clients
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment Advisers
- Transition Services
- Due Diligence
- Aging Clients
- Policies and Procedures
- Virtual Currency
- Broker Protocol
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Advisers Act
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Securities Law
- Ponzi Scheme
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Regulation Best Interest
- Hedge Funds
- Regulatory Examinations
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Social Media Marketing
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo