Whether it's transitioning or breaking away, things like legal risks, business factors, and regulatory concerns must be handled with care. And Jacko Law Group's experienced team can help.
Legal counsel is imperative for an advisor moving from one firm to another.
Jacko Law Group can help by assessing the hurdles you may face, such as form U-5 disclosures, non-compete and non- solicitation restrictions as well as trade secret provisions found in existing agreements, which will influence the steps taken both pre- and post-transition.
If you're starting your own business, you need a plan and a strategic vision. Jacko Law Group's team will guide you every step of the way. We will work with you to form the appropriate business entity, draft all contracts and create a compliance program customized to your business.
If merging or acquiring a business, let the experienced team at Jacko Law Group help by drafting letters of intent, negotiating terms, performing due diligence and drafting asset purchase agreements and succession plan contracts.
Change can be challenging; but it does not have to be. Let Jacko Law Group help navigate the complex laws and regulations that apply to your transition. Call or email them at jackolg.com.
Add a comment
- Your First Meeting on the SEC’s New Investment Adviser Marketing Rule Should Address These Topics
- JLG's Latest Practice: Labor & Employment Counsel
- How Chief Compliance Officers Can Achieve Empowerment and Authority at Investment Advisory Firms
- What the SEC Really Wants to Find in Your Firm’s Compliance Manual
- What to Expect in 2021 from the SEC’s Division of Enforcement: Material Nonpublic Information
- Considerations for Your IP and Brand Protection
- A Forgettable Year for Small Business Ends with Memorable Changes to SEC Regs for Exempt Offerings
- Third Set of Modifications to CCPA Prompts California Businesses to Revisit Policy on Consumer Data Privacy
- Area of Focus for Your Annual Review: Custody
- Area of Focus for Your Annual Review: Code of Ethics
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Social Media Marketing
- Policies and Procedures
- Investment Advisers
- Due Diligence
- Transition Services
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Aging Clients
- Advisers Act
- Virtual Currency
- Dodd-Frank Act
- Broker Protocol
- Ponzi Scheme
- Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- Securities Law
- Form U5
- Private Equity
- Private Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Regulatory Examinations
- Regulation Best Interest
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Government Shutdown
- Risk Alert
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Investment Company Act
- Rule 6c
- Wells Fargo